[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Internet Pro-Life Journal

I want to register a strong protest against the posting of totally irrelevant
material to this list.  There are mailing lists and USENET groups where such a
posting would be appropriate.  This is not one of them.  I subscribe to this
list to read and react to questions and statements concerning New Testament
Greek and the GNT.  I don't appreciate having to wade through material that is
off these topics.  The journal in question may be worthwhile.  However, if I
want information about it or related matters, I can find it in the appropriate
places.

Warren
 \                            WARREN C. TRENCHARD                          /
  \  Box 458                         /\\\\           trenchard@arc.ab.ca  /
   \  College Heights, Alberta      <-0^0->             CIS: 70711,3366  /
    \  T0C 0Z0 Canada                ( U )                403-783-6675  /