[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Internet Pro-Life Journal

On Tue, 1 Mar 1994, Warren C. Trenchard wrote:

> I want to register a strong protest against the posting of totally irrelevant
> material to this list.  There are mailing lists and USENET groups where such a
> posting would be appropriate.  This is not one of them.  I subscribe to this
> list to read and react to questions and statements concerning New Testament
> Greek and the GNT.  I don't appreciate having to wade through material that is
> off these topics.  The journal in question may be worthwhile.  However, if I
> want information about it or related matters, I can find it in the appropriate
> places.

I for one appreciate the information on new journals, considering the
fact that I don't have the time to look elsewhere that often.

--John
John L. Moody                jmoody@goliath.pbac.edu
  Murphy's Extended Law:  If it is possible for
	any number of events to go wrong, they
	will do so in the worst possible
	sequence.