From: Rod Decker <rod.j.decker@uwrf.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 06:57:47 -0600
Subject: Re. arsenokoitas

There was an overly-prolonged flame war on this subject here last fall. I'd
suggest we not re-open the question. The thousands of scorched lines
accomplished little. Someone may have archived the battle transcripts and
might be able to provide them to intrested parties.

Rod Decker

> There was an overly-prolonged flame war on this subject here last fall. I'd
> suggest we not re-open the question. The thousands of scorched lines
> accomplished little. Someone may have archived the battle transcripts and
> might be able to provide them to intrested parties.

Would it not be better just to try to answer the man's questions and
simply avoid flaming?

David