From: TimWalk@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 16:35:46 -0500
Subject: RE: Bible Study programs

Several people were interested in getting access to the review, but I do not
know of any way of getting from the Internet to CIN or AOL's Christianity
Online where it is available.  I will see if it is OK with the editor to post
the review here to give the interested parties access to it. Does this
violate list rules or etiquette?  The review is about 2000 words.  For those
interested in contacting Christian Computing via email here are a couple of
addresses:

Editor in Chief: Steve Hewitt
  CIS: 73177,3140
  AOL:CCMAGED