From: Kenneth Litwak <kenneth@sybase.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 95 18:02:40 PST
Subject: Re: Date of Revelation

     I'd just like to throw an additional question into the ring in terms
of the dating of Revelation.  If it appears to require a setting in late
1st cent. Asia, why isn't it taken as prima facie evidence of a persecution
of Christians otherwise undocumented?  Why does evverything in the NT
fall under suspcion because it can't be externally verified?  I'd have
to throw out an awful lot of what I think is history, if one source is
not adequate to establish the event, and I don't mean just ancient history.

Regards,

Ken Litwak
Emeryville, CA