        Date of Revelation
        Pliny
        Doudna, on Roman Emperor in Revelation
        Further ramblings on Lexica
        Re: Date of Revelation
        Re: Pliny
        Re: Date of Revelation
        On Roman emperors in Revelation
        Re: Lexicons
        Re: DDS Revealed
        Re: Date of Revelation
        Re: Revelation and the Canon ...

From: ROBERT MONDORE <MONDORER@a1.cs.hscsyr.edu>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 1995 06:57:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Dead Sea Scrolls

Due to the recent reference to the Dead Sea Scrolls on the Internet,
I am forwarding the following FTP address for files on the same.
I have verified this address.

Ftp to:
ftp.loc.gov

Do an anonymous login, then go through the following directories (cd to
each in turn):

pub
exhibit.images
deadsea.scrolls.exhibit
exhibit

There are pictures and text available for downloading.

Shalom,
 Bob