From: craig@tmh.chattanooga.net
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 00:28:05 EST5
Subject: Electronic form of Majority Text

On (Thu 27 Ap) billm@on-ramp.ior.com wrote to All...

  b > I am trying to get my hands on an electronic copy of the majority text.

 I am not sure which edition of the text you are looking for, but the
 BibleWorks program from Hermeneutica Software has the F.H.A. Scrivener text
 of 1881 based on Theodore Beza's 1598 TR, and the UBS4.

 They state that a "truly Byzantine 'Majority Text-Form'" is in work by
 Original Word.  I do not have an address for Original Word.

 Lee R. Martin

   L. R. MARTIN                          E-Mail: LRMARTIN@TMH.CHATTANOOGA.NET
   4038 John Court, NW                            Phone (voice): 615-559-2044
   Cleveland, TN 37312                                      FAX: 615-478-7711
             BR'SHYT BR' 'LHYM. . . .       EN ARXH HN O LOGOS. . . .

 --- PPoint 1.92
  * Origin:  (8:2077/6504)
 SEEN-BY: 2077/0 10 6504
 PATH: 2077/6504 0

 The Missions Helpline * Give glory to God! * Cleveland,TN