[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #691

b-greek-digest             Wednesday, 3 May 1995       Volume 01 : Number 691

In this issue:

        Re: James 1:20, Contra NIV
        Re: CARL CONRAD'S REQUEST FO
        Re: areth
        Mark 6:1-6
        Re: The Message
        Greek aspect
        Re: The Message
        Re: Translations
        Re: Translations
        Re: LXX, NT and Apostolic Fa. Word lists
        Re: Jn 19:39 -- Altered Reality
        I Corinthians 5:8 -- responsibilities of widows or families
        Re: Translations (fwd)
        Re: Contra NIV
        Re: eis with accusative
        N-A27 & UBS4