From: Tel +352-4301-34392 <Ramon.Gomez@eurostat.cec.be>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 09:01:17 +0200
Subject: Learning B-Greek with PC

Hello all:
I am a software developer working for the European Union in Luxembourg.
I am currently thinking about developing an interactive system to learn
B-Greek using a PC. ( I have no commercial intentions  ).
But first of all I want to be sure the such software does not exist or in not
being developed already.
Can you help me ?