From: Melchizedk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 08:28:12 -0400
Subject: Paul on Messiah as Seed//Signatures?

I appreciate Robert Kraft's supplement to the earlier material posted
concerning Galatians 3:16.  Kraft has reminded us that Paul was well aware of
the collective force of the word translated "seed" or "offspring."  Mr. Kraft
is also due thanks for reminding me to read in context, which is ever so
important, whether in biblical exegesis or gourmet cooking.
America OnLine has no format for creating a signature page.

Yours with an ax chopping away at the logs in my eyes,

Alan G. Carmack
posting from Pflugerville, Texas
"holding no theological bias"
pure amateur on the Net