From: DBWILLIS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 04:06:24 -0400
Subject: Jn. 1:1

David Willis here,

As one considers whether the anarthrous noun THEOS in Jn. 1:1should be
considered definite, it should be noted that the same noun is anarthrous in
many other places seemingly without anyone's questioning its being
definite...even in this same chapter. Jn. 1:6, 12, 13, 18 are all examples,
and even in the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION, this construction is translated "God"
not "a god."

David Willis
DBWILLIS@aol.com
6728 Silver Tree Dr.