[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #760

b-greek-digest             Thursday, 22 June 1995       Volume 01 : Number 760

In this issue:

        Summer '96 biblical congresses in USA?
        Most odd book in NT studies?
        "Whosoever"
        WHOSOEVER
        Translation Question (Acts 16:17)
        The Lost Gospel
        Re: Translation Question (Acts 16:17)
        Re: Question?
        Re: Translation Question (Acts 16:17)
        Re: The Christ Hymn (Feinberg)
        Re: Translation Question (Acts 16:17)
        Mack at Bay
        Re: Phil 2:6 OUX hARPAGMON hHGHSATO
        Re: The Christ Hymn (Feinberg)
        BG: Phil. 2:6 Article as Demonstrative?
        Re: The Lost Gospel
        Re: BG: Phil. 2:6 Article as Demonstrative?
        Re: Text types in Luke (fwd)
        "blood of prophets"
        Re: "blood of prophets"

From: J.D.F.=van=Halsema%BW_KG%TheoFilos@esau.th.vu.nl
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 95 09:44:50 EET
Subject: Summer '96 biblical congresses in USA?

This question is somewhat in the periphery of this discussiongroup:

I am planning to spend some time in the U.S. of A. in the summer of 1996.
Does any of the members of B-Greek know of an interesting congress for NT-
scholars in that period? It has to be open to guests who are not (yet) member
of any of the big organisations.

Any reply is welcome

Erik van Halsema                 |Research Assistant Free University Amsterdam
j.d.f.van_halsema@esau.th.vu.nl  |Faculty of Theology
jdfvh@dds.nl                     |De Boelelaan 1105,  1081 HV  Amsterdam,  NL