From: Alf3832@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 01:30:01 -0400

Unsubscribe b-greek

------------------------------

From: rrilea <rrilea@cnw.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 00:19:51 -0700
Subject: Biblical Greek Library

I am wanting to develop my Biblical Greek library for study purposes.  I am
interested in finding out what works are essential for someone beginning
Biblical Greek studies.  I am learning the language on my own at present
and I am hoping to get to the point that using greek as part of my studies
for sermons and personal study becomes second nature.

Thanks for your help.

Rod Rilea
rrilea@cnw.com