From: Eric Dahlin <hcf1dahl@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 95 09:12:20 PDT
Subject: ACH/ALLC '95

ACH/ALLC '95
July 11-15, 1995
Association for Computers and the Humanities
Association for Literary and Linguistic Computing
University of California, Santa Barbara

If you've sent in your registration for this year's
conference but haven't yet received a confirmation,
please call or send a note to:

Sally Vito
Campus Conference Services
University of California
Santa Barbara, California 93106-6120
Phone: (805) 893-3072
Fax: (805) 893-7287
E-mail: hr03vito@ucsbvm.ucsb.edu

She'll be able to make sure that your registration
has been received and that everything is in order.

Eric Dahlin
Local Organizer
ACH/ALLC '95
HCF1DAHL@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu