From: Bruce Terry <terry@bible.acu.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 1995 15:20:20 CST
Subject: Fw: Re: Biblical Greek Library

This message from Micheal Flessas came just to me, so I am forwarding it to
the entire list.

Thanks, Micheal.  My information on the UW course was over 10 years old.

Bruce Terry                            E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
Box 8426, ACU Station		       Phone:  915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699		       Fax:    915/674-3769