From: CBCBooks@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 03:36:28 -0400
Subject: Great Greek Books!!

To Great Great Resourses:

Mounce, Wm., _Morphology of Biblical Greek_ Zond. 1994
Retail is 39.99  >>> Special b-greek price: $30.00 (incl. p&h)

and soon . . .

Pershbachers book on NT Greek Syntax for only $18.00 vs 25.99 (incl.
shipping!!!).

Bonus: with purchase receive a copy of _The English Bible_ by R. J. Decker!

Jerry Taylor
Calvary Bookstore
CBCBooks@aol.com
816.331.0947