From: J.D.F.=van=Halsema%BW_KG%TheoFilos@esau.th.vu.nl
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 95 09:39:11 EET
Subject: Latin Vocabulary Software

Re: Latin Vocabulary Software.

In Holland there exists a great programme, made by a team from the nijmegen
University. I only know the Dutch version, but perhaps they already made an
English one.
Write to: SOS Software,
	  Johan van Kleefstraat 10
	  6584 AM  Molenhoek
	  The Netherlands.

Erik van Halsema                 |Research Assistant Vrije Universiteit
j.d.f.van_halsema@esau.th.vu.nl  |Faculty of Theology
jdfvh@dds.nl                     |De Boelelaan 1105,  1081 HV  Amsterdam,  NL