From: "D. Peterson" <harpbard@ccnet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 23:32:18 -0800
Subject: magazine offers

If there is some way you can get the list server to save the routing and
headers from these obnoxious spams, I will attempt to contact the system
administrator for the perpetrator's system. Meanwhile, can we set the
server to filter out any message with the heading "GET A WHOLE YEAR FREE!"?

+++
DCP
+++