Moderators Needed in B-Greek

From: wes.williams@twcable.com
Date: Tue Jul 30 1996 - 20:21:30 EDT

     Frankly, I think that Carl Conrad historically has done a fine job
     over the years minimizing non-greek related preaching on the list. I
     think the list has done well and we are mature enough to delete the
     few "preachy" items that come our way.

     However, it would be a loss to see b-greek degrade to the point of
     some forums where less tolerance is practiced.

     Since Carl has done a fine job and demonstrated his tolerance of the
     rest of us, I would like to see him in that role if he would accept
     it. Beyond that, I don't think we have a great crisis here to start
     debating the theological makeup of a "board."

     So, I nominate Carl and do not see the need for a board.

     Sincerely,
     Wes