Re: ANATOLH

From: Edward Hobbs (EHOBBS@wellesley.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 17:45:49 EST

Neil Booth has replied that he doesn't have access to Fitzmyer's commentary.

Could someone who types really rapidly and easily offer to copy the page in
Fitzmyer, and post it to the List for the benefit of Neil (and others
who may be in the same boat)? Lest a number of good souls do the job at
the same time, why don't you let me know if you are willing? I'll say
"Go!" to the first volunteer, and let any later ones know that it has
already been taken on. (I'm not really lazy; I really and truly find
copying anything very difficult--I'm still a two-fingered hunt-and-peck
typist.)

And Neil: Of course the question should have been asked! Even if it had
been before, we could have referred you to the archives; but I don't recall
that it has been raised before, at least not recently.

And all of us bring LOTS of ignorance to the list.

Edward Hobbs