Re: ALHQEIA

From: Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 1998 - 20:45:39 EST

On Sat, 24 Jan 98 21:31:23 Ben Crick <ben.crick@argonet.co.uk> writes:
>On Sat 24 Jan 98 (11:48:08 +0400), winberyc@popalex1.linknet.net
>wrote:
>>=A0That translator probably drank too much Coca Cola.
>
> Or too much Pensacola?
>--
Carlton and Ben:

Thanks for the comic relief. I really needed that. It's been a tough
week at the office (church). Laughter is good for the soul.

For a minute there I thought we had the makings of a good Super Bowl
commerical for tomorrow. You know, having an exegete translating ALHQEIA
as, "the real thing," while sipping away at his favorite 2-liter
beverage, slightly intoxicated by it, and with the next sip, breaking out
into a bark. I feel better already.

Thanks.

Paul Dixon