Re: Silly Greek Questions?

From: dalmatia@eburg.com
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 12:28:56 EST

Jim West wrote:

> At 11:07 PM 4/3/98 +1000, you wrote:
> >
> >But punctuation is used to show how we are to read the original. Not many
> >people would want to read a NT that looks like this:
> >KAIEIPENAUTWiAMHNSOILEGWSHMERONMETEMOUESHiENTWiPARADEISWi
>
> Indeed!

Jim ~

I can't speak for the 'many' abovementioned, but I can say for THIS
one [moi!], I utterly love my manuscripted Concordant Greek Text,
[Concordant Publishing Concern] and use it all the time. Best $18
spend I can imagine!! No spaces, no lower case, no punctuation, no
accents, no paragraphs, no two letters of the alphabet next to each
other being identical clones of each other... It's a wonderful text
indeed!! I have no idea how they keep it so cheap!

And thank you for your wonderful rest of this post...

George