Greek font in Windows/WordPerfect

From: James P. Ware (jw44@evansville.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 23:28:42 EDT

I apologize in advance if this inquiry is not appropriate for the list. I
hope it is if responses are sent off-list. I am wondering how others
support Greek in Windows. Until recently, I had only WordPerfect 5.1 and
so used Zondervan's Scripturefonts, which worked well. I now have
switched to Windows and WordPerfect 7, for which Scripturefonts is not
usable. I am at a loss. I am wondering if anyone could share with me how
they write and print Greek in Windows, and particularly WordPerfect.

Jim Ware