Re: Greek font in Windows/WordPerfect

From: Jeffrey Gibson (jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 10:38:12 EDT

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, James P. Ware wrote:

> I apologize in advance if this inquiry is not appropriate for the list. I
> hope it is if responses are sent off-list. I am wondering how others
> support Greek in Windows. Until recently, I had only WordPerfect 5.1 and
> so used Zondervan's Scripturefonts, which worked well. I now have
> switched to Windows and WordPerfect 7, for which Scripturefonts is not
> usable. I am at a loss. I am wondering if anyone could share with me how
> they write and print Greek in Windows, and particularly WordPerfect.

Jim,

I have the same dilemma, only I have WP 6 for windows. Though it is
tedious,but since I like and am so used to Scripture Fonts - and I have a
program called Bible Word Pop-up which is set to work with Scripture
Fonts-, I find myself writing in WP 5.1 and then converting it to a WP 6
document. The Greek stays and prints, and looks really nice if you
convert it to Ariel,

Yours,

Jeffrey
jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu