Re: Thanks, and request for Hebrew list information

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan.robie@sagus.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 18:06:29 EDT

At 04:34 PM 6/9/99 -0400, Tom Conry wrote:

>Second, a more general thanks. I've been on this list for a
>year, and I've gotten a lot out of it. I imagine there are
>others as well who rarely post but who benefit from the
>reflections and wisdom of others.

Hear hear! I've been quiet a lot lately, but I really do get a lot out of
this list, and appreciate the collective wisdom of the people we have here.

>Third, I'm just about to begin learning Hebrew (I'm continuing
>with Greek as well). Can anyone recommend a list similar to this
>one which takes on questions of Hebrew grammar? I'm
>particularly interested right now in very basic questions, such
>as: how do I use Hebrew with Microsoft Word . . . that sort of
>thing. I've asked the same question on a couple of Microsoft
>newsgroups and thus far have gotten no responses, so anywhere you
>could point me for information would be really valued.

Do I have a deal for you! Take a look at the B-Hebrew list, posted in my
signature.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://metalab.unc.edu/koine