Thanks, and request for Hebrew list information

From: Tom Conry (tomconry@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 16:34:23 EDT

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded with such helpful
information on Heb 6:20 PRODROMOS. I finished my paper and
everything went well . . . the pointers people gave me were
really useful.

Second, a more general thanks. I've been on this list for a
year, and I've gotten a lot out of it. I imagine there are
others as well who rarely post but who benefit from the
reflections and wisdom of others.

Third, I'm just about to begin learning Hebrew (I'm continuing
with Greek as well). Can anyone recommend a list similar to this
one which takes on questions of Hebrew grammar? I'm
particularly interested right now in very basic questions, such
as: how do I use Hebrew with Microsoft Word . . . that sort of
thing. I've asked the same question on a couple of Microsoft
newsgroups and thus far have gotten no responses, so anywhere you
could point me for information would be really valued.

Thanks, everyone.

Tom Conry