Re: Thanks, and request for Hebrew list information

From: Paul Zellmer (zellmer@cag.pworld.net.ph)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 18:24:29 EDT

Correction:

The address, as Jonathan pointed out, is http://metalab.unc.edu/bhebrew. I
took my old address from the b-greek signature at the bottom of Tom's
message. (Jonathan, any way we can update that sig?)

Paul

--
On June 10:
  1752  Ben Franklin's kite is struck by lightning

Paul and Dee Zellmer, Jimmy Guingab, Geoffrey Beltran Ibanag Translation Project Cabagan, Isabela, Rep. of Philippines

zellmer@cag.pworld.net.ph