Re: First year grammar

From: myron kauk (myronkauk@integrityonline30.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 08:46:46 EST

Greetings:

Mark wrote

>Question: I would like to take a survey of the B-Greek participants as
>to the
>recommendation for first year Greek text...

I have been using Summers, not because I was committed to the 8 case system,
but because I was committed to Dana and Mantey for my intermediate grammar
until I found something better. Next year I plan to switch to Mounce which
I think has several advantages to Summers. I was unwilling to do so,
however, until I had evaluated Wallace and decided to use it as my second
year text.

Grace be with you,

Myron C. Kauk