Beck's Translation

From: KJohn36574@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 15:42:02 EST

To: Soloman Landers:

Here's all the information I have on the Beck NT:

William F. Beck (B.A.,B.D.,M.S.T.,Th.D.),
"The New Testament In the Language of Today", 5th printing/slightly revised,
(1964).
Concordia Publishing House (Luthern publisher).
Saint Louis, Missouri.
Library o0f Congress Catalog Card No. 63-8909, copywrite: 1963, Concordia
Publishing House, which also has a London, W.C. 1 office.

I bought this black hardbound NT in a used book bookstore.. It is possibly
out of print.. I don't know for sure, but I have never seen it in any
Christian bookstore.

Hope this helps.

Ken Johnson
Elk Grove, CA