A Little TC Help Needed

From: Theodore H Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 19:12:43 EST

Hi All:

As I have been trying to teach myself NT Greek, I am also attempting to
learn a little about textual criticism. Question: Why does UBS3 only
give TOU QEOU, in 1 Cor. 2:14, a "C" rating? I would think that any
text that can be found in p46, plus such a long list of witnesses,
would rate higher than that.

Would anyone care to suggest some really good beginning texts for me to
read? Also, is it possible to obtain an English translation of the
introductory material in NA27. My German's not so good.

Many thanks.

Ted

Dr. Theodore "Ted" H. Mann / thmann@juno.com
Fax and Voice Mail: 1-562-750-5242