People Magazine (slightly off topic)

From: Kevin L. Barney (klbarney@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 12:57:24 EDT

I was flying home from business yesterday and picked up the April 24, 2000
issue of People Magazine to read on the plane. Imagine my surprise when on
p. 25 I saw a reference to our own Mark Goodacre's web site. Here's the
text:

"Whether you're boning up for Easter or Passover--or just itching to
research all those religious references in The Matrix--check out the
All-in-One Biblical Resources Search
<http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/multibib.htm>
Managed by a theologian at England's University of Birmingham, the site
makes it easy for Bibleophiles [sic] to comb through myriad versions of the
all-time bestseller for any word or phrase, join a discussion group or read
along with Charlton Heston in The Ten Commandments. Added bonus: wow your
friends by uoting them chapter and verse in Spanish or Swahili."

Congratulations, Mark, you've made the big time. <g>

Kevin L. Barney
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
klbarney@yahoo.com