Re: Apostasia

From: Steven R. LoVullo (sundoulos1@netzero.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 09:46:28 EDT

Robert,

I made no theological arguments at all. I didn't come down on one side or
the other of the Rapture issue. Nor did I base my observations on any one
view of that issue. As I pointed out, one does not have to fall on one side
or the other of the theological issue to hold the position I am supporting.
I simply commented on the lexical issue at hand, illustrating the unanimous
usage of a Greek word in the Greek Bible. I also made some comments
respecting the origin of the subject matter of 2 Thess 2. All my responses
were directed strictly to points you yourself made. I based none of my
arguments on theological considerations. As for an "attack" on you, I can
recall no ad hominem argument whatsoever directed toward you. On the other
hand, it was you who used the word "nonsense" to describe the opposite
position. This is more inflammatory than anything I or anyone else said.

God bless,
Steve Lo Vullo