TEACHING "RAPID GREEK READING"

From: Cal Redmond (cal.redmond@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 22:52:23 EDT

Dear List Member,

I am scheduled to be teaching a "Rapid Greek Reading" course for Th.M.
students beginning in January. I have never had such a course as a
student, and learned to read rapidly essentially by being forced to do
so to do well in my courses. Have any of you taught such a course? If
so, is there a specific methodology or even a syllabus that you could
make available to me?

I have no doubt that I can come up with something useful, but I think I
could also make the course even better by learning what other folks have
done.

Thanks!

Cal Redmond, Ph. D.
Professor of New Testament-Designate
The International School of Theology-Asia, Manila, The Philippines

credmond@iname.com