[b-greek] RE: Interlinears, Analyticals and E- Bibles

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 15:22:41 EST

It would appear that everyone on this list simply thinks this is an exercise
in fuddy-duddyism. I find this kind of strange. It isn't fuddy-duddyism to
simply understand the impact that E-Bibles are having on the study of
biblical languages. I was writing computer based training for a living back
in 1979 which was delivered on IBM mainframes. I am not adverse to the use
of technology. But to use technology without assessing the impact the
technology is to rush headlong into Fahrenheit 451 smiling all the way.

If you can't understand the difference between reading Dante and seeing the
video, then I guess you will never understand why E-Bibles are both a
blessing and a curse and you will pay the price with out even seeing the
bill.

Carl wants this discussion to end. I am perfectly happy to have it end. I
got a ton of heat yesterday both on and off list for "not being willing to
follow up" on my post. This is the follow up and this is the end of it.

Clay