[b-greek] Re: Teach Yourself's "New Testament Greek", by D. F. Hudson

From: Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@extremehope.org)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 09:28:53 EST

I have also enjoyed (greatly) "Teach Yourself New Testament Greek" by Ian
McNair. It takes a workbook approach, and I found that by applying myself
to about 15 minutes a day in the workbook, I made significant process on
being able to read the NT. My only complaint is that he substituted another
term for "declension", which seemed to me to be just silly.

Patrick