Re: Mark 11:22 God's faith or faith in God?

James H. Vellenga (jhv0@viewlogic.com)
Thu, 20 Feb 97 08:19:20 EST

Attached are some back b-greek e-mails on Romans 1.17. I'll
also send you some back e-mails on PISTIS ChRISTOU separately.
I think these will give you a flavor of some back discussions.

Regards,
Jim V.

James H. Vellenga | jvellenga@viewlogic.com
Viewlogic Systems, Inc. __|__ 508-303-5491
293 Boston Post Road West | FAX: 508-460-8213
Marlboro, MA 01752-4615 |
http://www.viewlogic.com

"We all work with partial information."