Correction to "Form of MEGALUNW" submission

I had intended to go back, double-check the reference, and correct this
entry before I shipped it, but I forgot.  For the sentence in the entry
that currently reads

<<
The idea I am currently working on involves a verb *form* found in ,
which reads "INA DOCASQHI O UIO TOU QEO".

please read

<<The idea I am currently working involves a verb *form* found in John
11:4, which reads in part  "... INA DOCASQHI O UIOS TOU QEOU ... ".

Thank you, and I hope not too many people were scratching their head
over my bad citation ...

    -Chuck Stevens [SMTP:  Charles.Stevens@unisys.com]