FW: Thayers list of words

From: James Ernest (jernest@hendrickson.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 13:18:51 EDT

I don't like to post a "commercial", but with
regard to this thread it seems possibly useful to
point out that the Hendrickson reprint of Thayer's
lexicon (ISBN: 1565632095) is available through the usual
channels in the U.S. I note that CBD is currently
offering it for $14.95. I haven't checked Amazon.
In Europe, it should be available from Alban Books.

The binding is sturdy, and the type is pretty good, given
that it's just a photo-offset reprint (and the paper is
too white for my tastes). It's reprinted from the T&T
Clark 4th edition (1896) with Strong's numbers added in
the margin for the benefit of folks who find them useful.
The third printing was done in January 1999.

Urls:
<http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product/1846365?item_no=32
095&event=SRC>

http://www.albanbooks.com/home.html

James Ernest
James D. Ernest
Senior editor, academic books, Hendrickson Publishers
Ph.D. cand., Boston College
S-MAIL: c/o Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street,
  P. O. Box 3473, Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
FAX: 978/573-8243 PHONE: 978/573-2243
E-MAIL: jernest@hendrickson.com / ernest@bc.edu