ALHQEIA

From: Theodore H. Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 1998 - 11:04:06 EST

B-Greekers:

I have a translation of the NT [ Recovery Version: Living Stream Ministry
in Anaheim, CA ] that consistently translates the term ALHQEIA in the
gospels as "reality" (although I have not checked every instance. For
example, John 1:14...."glory as of the only Begotten of the Father, full
of grace and reality." Is there any justification for this? Thanks in
advance.

  Ted

Dr. Theodore "Ted" H. Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan
thmann@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]